Sunday sees the start of the sailing activities and we hope to see lots of you down at the club.
A few reminders for all members
- Covid Registration – Please note that any member visiting any of the facilities including just visiting the dinghy park must register their visit either online or on the NHS App – Q code in the clubhouse. This is compulsory for sailors, SUPs and swimmers to comply with government regs
- The changing rooms are now open with a maximum of 5 people inside at any one time.
- Unfortunately we cannot operate the kitchen at present though we can access cold drinks and we hope to arrange some snacks that do not involve cutlery and plates for after sailing. No one should be using the kitchen to make coffees etc.
- Club boats are ready for the season. We have two lasers, and a Phantom definitely available and hopefully by Sunday a Solution. Register interest on the Whats App group and first come first served or email email@example.com .
- RYA COVID advice can be viewed on their website – Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Current Affairs | Knowledge & Advice | RYA – Royal Yachting Association